Opening For: Student Counselor
Experience Req: 6 Months – 1 Year
Qualifications: Any graduate
- Will be responsible for influencing potential students to enroll in the training courses offered by the Institute by giving them correct & complete information about the programs and admissions.
- Will play a key role in increasing admissions, generating leads and qualifying prospects.
- Must be able to understand the student’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs.
- Must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills, also comfortable presenting program details over the phone and convert it into the admission.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on students requests.
- Ensure that service quality standards are adhered to by tracking course completion, ensuring delivery of study material and taking student feedback
- Excellent knowledge of English, Hindi and Marathi
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Answer questions about products of the company
- Ask questions to understand customers’ requirements and close sales
If You don’t find a suitable position then send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org